Point Lookout, Stradbroke Island
- Shower facilities
- Power & water
- Washing machine
- Dishwashing area
- BBQ facilities
- Picnic areas
- Day spa
- Heritage walk
- Snorkelling & scuba
- Swimming beaches
- Whale watching
- Wildlife interactions
The camping ground is situated along the broad expanse of Home Beach and is ideal for those looking for a lazy beach break and easy access to Point Lookout, or to Flinders Beach.
Fires are prohibited in the Home Beach Campground
Summary of accommodation facilities
There are 12 unpowered tent and campervan/trailer/caravan sites, 12 powered sites. No cabins.
There is no onsite manager at this campground. You must check in at the Dunwich Booking Centre or the Adder Rock Camping Ground (between 8:00am – 4:00pm) to be issued with a swipe card for access to the campground.
Minjerribah Camping Pty Ltd values safety and ensuring all activities undertaken on the campgrounds and holiday parks comply with all legislative requirements.
Unfortunately, not all providers have a valid commercial activity permit. Please ensure that you check with Minjerribah Camping before booking or paying for assisted camping/ camptrailers.
Peak Season Dates
- 17 September 2016 – 3 October 2016
- 28 October 2016 – 1 November 2016
- 10 December 2016 – 22 January 2017
- 1 April 2017 – 17 April 2017
- 24 June 2017 – 9 July 2017
- 16 September 2017 – 2 October 2017
- 30th March 2018 – 15th April 2018
- 30th June 2018 – 15th July 2018
- 9 December 2017 – 21 January 2018