Dunwich, Stradbroke Island
- Caravans ok
- Shower facilities
- Power & water
- Washing machine
- Picnic areas
- Art galleries
- Bush walking
- Heritage walk
- Kayaking & canoeing
- Shops & eateries
- Snorkelling & scuba
- Stand up paddle
- Swimming beaches
- Wildlife interactions
The camping ground faces west and is located directly on Moreton Bay, enjoying magnificent westerly sunsets. You can anchor your boat in front of the campground and come ashore.
The campground has modern amenities and you may bring your own gas cooker onsite.
Conveniently located within walking distance of the ferry terminal and the main streets of Dunwich, this compact and shady camping ground is perfect for boating enthusiasts, fishermen and families.
Fires are prohibited in the Adam's Beach Campground
Things to do nearby
- Historic Dunwich Cemetery
- Little Ship Club
- North Stradbroke Island Museum and Aboriginal Art Galleries
- Football and RSL Clubs
- Golf Course which welcomes all visitors
Summary of accommodation facilities
There are 37 sites available with a mix of powered and unpowered. Suitable for tents and campervan/trailer/caravans. Some sites tent only. No cabins. No onsite Manager.
Please note: Adams Beach has no onsite manager and is a gated campground. Please do not arrive after hours without prior arrangements.
Peak Season Dates
- 17 September 2016 – 3 October 2016
- 28 October 2016 – 1 November 2016
- 10 December 2016 – 22 January 2017
- 1 April 2017 – 17 April 2017
- 24 June 2017 – 9 July 2017
- 16 September 2017 – 2 October 2017
- 30th March 2018 – 15th April 2018
- 30th June 2018 – 15th July 2018
- 9 December 2017 – 21 January 2018
Jennifer, Jan 2019
We love staying at Adams Beach. The amenities are excellent, the ladies cleaning them are very friendly, and it's great value for money. Not too many people stay at Adams Beach, which makes for a peaceful getaway. The beach is quiet and tidal, so no waves, just the tide in and out. Very safe for children.